How REROC is Managed
REROC's strategic direction is managed by the REROC Executive. The Executive are appointed by the members at the Annual General Meeting.
The members of the Executive are:
Cr Rick Firman OAM, REROC Chairperson, Mayor of Temora Shire Council
Cr Neil Smith, REROC Deputy Chair, Mayor of Junee Shire Council
Mr Tony Donoghue, REROC Treasurer, General Manager Coolamon Shire Council
Cr Greg Conkey OAM, Mayor of Wagga Wagga City Council
- Cr Rodger Schirmer, Mayor of Lockhart Shire Council
- Cr Tony Lord, Mayor of Bland Shire Council
- Cr Abb McAlister, Mayor, Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council
- Cr James Hayes OAM, Mayor, Snowy Valleys Council
- Mr Steve Pinnuck, General Manager, Greater Hume Shire Council
- Julie Briggs, Chief Executive Officer, REROC (ex-officio)
REROC's day to day activities have been contracted out to the team from JBMS Consulting Pty Ltd.
Julie Briggs fulfills Chief Executive Officer role for REROC, while Tracey Cornell manages the Waste Forum and corporate servcies, Kate Hardy manages Procurement and the Youth Network for the organsation. Claire Donoghue works primarily on environmental projects and the organisation of conferences and events and provides administrative support.
REROC has prepared a Report showing the advantages of regional collaboration and the savings that can be generated when councils work together. A copy of the Report. Achieving Strategic Capacity through Regional Collaboration can be downloaded from the link below.